The focus on gut health has skyrocketed as many medical professionals believe many diseases may have their beginnings in an unhealthy digestive tract. Probiotics is the remedy for a gut flora that is lacking in the amount of healthy bacteria needed – microorganisms that are “pro life.” A regular regime of probiotic therapy as found in the popular supplement called Florastor, can break the cycle of many gastrointestinal illnesses and others such as allergies and female urinary and vaginal infections.
5 Benefits of Florastor Capsules
Florastor is the brand of yeast probiotic with the pharmaceutical name of saccharomyces boulardii. It is available over-the-counter and online and is used to restore the balance of good bacteria and yeast in the body’s system. Here are 5 benefits of Florastor capsules.
- Decreases Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – includes abdominal pain and other symptoms, such as diarrhea, constipation, or both.
- Reduces the Onset or Occurrence of Diarrhea – can be a symptom of another GI disease or caused by bad bacteria in the colon.
- Treats Symptoms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)– which includes a number of GI disorders that result in red and swollen or inflamed intestines.
- Improves Lactose Tolerance – the inability to digest the sugar – known as lactose in milk, resulting in bloating, gas, and diarrhea.
- Can Reduce Travelers Diarrhea – loose stools and stomach cramping caused by eating or drinking contaminated food or water.
How Florastor Capsules Work
Within the human body, toxins are continually being attacked. Dangerous pathongenes like certain strains of E. coli and C. Diff need to be neutralized before they can make it into the blood stream and cause serious illnesses. When you take Florastor, a protein called “54 KDa protein protease” is released. Florastor has been show to prevent
At the same time, Florastor will increase enzyme production such as lactase, maltase, and sucrase. This process will benefit those who suffer from lactose intolerance.
And finally, According to the GI Society, Florastor reduces the entire body’s toxicity by stimulating the production of Immunoglobulin A and Immunoglobulin G in the intestinal mucosa
How Should You Take Florastor
Of course, you should always follow the directions on the label of your Florastor packaging for specific dosage or as directed by your healthcare provider. In general, this probiotic is considered an herbal supplement and can be taken with or without food. Also, if you have difficulty swallowing pills, the capsules can be opened and you can digest the contents by sprinkling on your tongue, followed by a glass of juice or water.
For the best selection in nutritional supplements, visit us online at Forrest Health for personal health empowerment.