If you feel that waxing, shaving, tweezing are not your thing, you should try Laser hair Removal Queens. Laser hair removal is one of the best methods to eliminate unwanted hair from your body. It is the most regular cosmetic practice widely conducted in the United States and all over the world. The method removes unwanted hair with the help of a light beam that is reflected into the hair follicles. The absorption of light in the hair follicles destroys the hair from the roots. Therefore, it gives you a smooth and soft finish to your skin.
Advantages Of Laser Hair Removal
The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal Queens Are As Follows:
- Speed: The technique removes unwanted hair in a fraction of a second. An area can be treated almost the size of a quarter every second. Although large portions like the back or leg take up to an hour to be treated through laser treatment, small areas like upper lips can be worked on for less than a minute.
- Precision: Laser hair removal is a precise treatment that treats dark and coarse hairs without damaging the surrounding hair.
- Prediction: Most patients become completely hair-free after three to seven sessions.
Cost Of Laser Hair Removal
The average cost of laser hair removal is around USD 285 per person. However, the costs may depend on several other factors like:
- Number of treatments needed
- Area or region of the treatment
- Time required for the treatment to be completed, etc.
You can book a consultation with Laser hair Removal Queens to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Side Effects Of Laser Hair Removal
The treated area may feel like sunburn after two days of the laser hair removal treatment. You can apply moisturizers and cold compresses to relieve your skin from tanned-looking skin. If you don’t develop blisters on your skin, you can also wear makeup the following day of the laser hair removal treatment.
After a month, the treated hair will automatically start falling out. It is advisable to wear sunscreen for the whole month to prevent your skin from color changes after the treatment. Blisters are a rare phenomenon. However, they are likely to be developed in people with a darker complexion.
The other side effects of laser hair removal are scarring, swelling, and redness. Don’t worry! These side effects are very irregular.