Credit is one thing that if used wisely and effectively it can help you build wealth and allow you to do business with companies. Reliably using a credit card and earning good credit scores. But it can be problematic if you don’t understand how credit works and how to make credit card payments online on time. Today, every consumer and business need credit to make transactions and when they show their ability to return the borrowed money, it ultimately leads to grow our country. Credit also makes it possible for individuals, who are not able to make the full payment all at once. But this facility makes it possible to make payment over a period of time while also have access to essential products and services when you need them.
If you own a credit card and looking best ways to make credit card payments online and getting some cashback as well then you have come to the right place. Here I will tell you the ways to make credit card payments online and earn cashback. All of these methods are authentic and even RBI has allowed them to play a third party role.
CRED is a mobile application that gives you the option of making a free credit card bill payment. It is available for download on iOS and android platforms. Making your bill payments process simple and also rewards its users for paying on-time card bills. It accepts MasterCard, Visa, RuPay, American Express also Diner Club credit cards issued by most major banks.
CRED can be acquired only if you have a credit score of 750 and above. It then verifies your current credit score through credit bureaus like Experian, Crif, and CIBIL, if you get a green signal, the app will merge existing cards to your CRED account. Just follow the below steps:
- Install the app on your mobile phone and sign up with your mobile number.
- Verification of your number will be done through OTP, and after that, the app will check your credit score and inform you if are eligible for the service.
- After verification, all your credit cards linked to your registered number will get add up. You can add up to 10 credit cards at a time, you do receive an option to add more.
- Card details can be verified through CVV. Then CRED will immediately verify your cards by depositing Re 1 through IMPS/UPI.
- By following these steps, you can start paying your credit card bills. Just login to your account and choose your card whose bill you wish to pay.
- The amount then will be displayed to you on the screen. Click on “Pay Now”.
- Choose your method of payment, such as UPI, Debit Card, net banking, etc.
- After the transaction is complete, you will receive a transaction ID for a reference and the amount paid.
- And within 2 working days, the bank will realize your payment, depending on the type of payment used.
Its that easy to make your credit card bill payment online at a single stop. And you can also earn rewards, “CRED coins” which are redeemable on various offers. You can also track your bill payment history made on all cards that are added and also the due date of the cards. There’s a feature called “Kill the Bill” where you can earn cashbacks. Reminders will also be received so that as not miss or delay your payment.
Paytm also provides you the service of paying your credit card bills from anywhere and anytime for Visa, Master card, Amex, and diners credit card of all major banks like SBI, HDFC, Citi bank and many more. Your payments can be made without any stress.
Steps to follow:
- Go to credit card payment online
- Click “proceed” for card details
- Enter the details and bill amount
- Proceed with your payment
The best feature to use Paytm is that you get flexibility in making your payment. You can pay through any debit card, net banking, and UPI.
- NET BANKING
You can also make your credit card bill payment online using net banking. Either using the preferred bank’s application or log in into the website, if you have not linked your account and card then you can do that. After doing that you can follow the below steps:
- Login to your net banking using your ID and password.
- Go to credit card options given on the website.
- Choose your registered card
- Now, select your payment method and proceed
- And complete your payment by confirming.
It’s the safest option as you are using the bank’s own personal website to make your card payment. And by using this method you get access to the financial and non-financial services of the bank.