Skilled labor jobs can pay high rates and offer great financial benefits. Yung people would feel the pressure of getting a certified college degree, and they usually don’t consider hand-on labor. It’s not the end of the world if you couldn’t make it through college, it may actually be beneficial for you and for your future financial incomes. We’re not saying the college degree is not important, but if you couldn’t make it then try to consider other supportive solutions for your future career like labor jobs.
Fortunately, there is a growing movement which encourages young workers to get enthused about fixing, building and installing. Working in hands-on jobs to build something always has and will always be commendable and admirable. Labor workers may not hold certified college degrees, but their skills can make them build a solid, admirable and decent living for future. That’s why career and employment field is great; it actually gives an opportunity for each individual’s skills and matter.
Here are the top 5 high pay labor jobs:
- Wind Turbine Technician
Wind turbine technicians are also known as Wind Techs. This labor job is the highest paying job among other hands-on labor jobs. They are responsible for maintaining and repairing the complicated machinery inside wind turbines. Their duties can vary, some tasks are simple like changing light bulbs, and other complicates tasks like repairing a circuit board. This field is still developing and new to the market, that’s why it still doesn’t have an official certification track yet. Some studies has shown that the amount of energy provided by wind turbines has grew rapidly by 40$ each year, which means that Wind Turbine Technician should get ready to gain tremendous financial incomes. The more experience you own the more pay you’ll get to earn, some highly experienced technicians can gain up to 85,000$ per year, which is extraordinary in the labor jobs fields!
- If you’re considering occupying this labor job, then you’re certainly in the right track. Nowadays wind turbines technicians can gain in between 60,000$ up to 68,000$ per year.
- Wind turbines technicians are in high demand and the demand will increase rapidly throughout the upcoming years. Start gaining experience at an early age in order to be superior among other candidates for bigger future opportunities. Visit Joblang and find a great job opportunity in labor fields, start building a solid experience for future plans.
- HVAC technicians
Heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning Technicians role is well appreciated in our daily life routines. HVAC technicians are responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners, which is a crucial part of our lives. Their role also includes performing warranty services and other emergency repairs, as well as assisting with clients’ and customers queries. They control the temperature, humidity and total air qualities in most building such as private residential, industrial and other commercial buildings. HVAC Technicians needs to take training before specializing in their maintenance and installation items; they can do a training course in math, shop, applied physics and chemistry, besides also training on the skill of mechanical drawing. HVAC technicians doesn’t need to hold a certificate, even High-school grads can occupy this position.
- HVAC technician make good earnings. Their annual pay rate can reach up too 52,000$, which is very satisfying.
- Most of buildings use heating, ventilation and air conditioning tools. That’s why it’s always useful to hire a skilled HVAC technician. Go through famous online job websites like Joblang.com and land your dream job today!
Plumbers are high skilled fixers. Being a bumper doesn’t mean you’ll only be fixing leaky toilets, it’s much more beyond that. They are responsible for repairing and installing water, drainage, water disposal and also gas systems in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. They use many materials like cast-iron and copper tools. They will need to accurately follow the building plans and blueprints, and also follow the instructions given by supervisors. Their role includes working efficiently and lay out the job with a variety of materials and tools. Extremely skilled professionals in plumping can actually earn up to 95,000$ per year, which makes it an extraordinary income for labor jobs.
- Some companies would sign yearly contract with skilled professional plumbers. Check the latest plumber’s jobs openings on Joblang.com and apply today!
It seems a bit overwhelming to see some labor jobs which actually pay high incomes. College degree is essential but this can show that even if you were not able to continue your college years then some jobs can be in handy and can actually pay you very well. Make college your first choice , if for some reasons you couldn’t make it , don’t worry , there are plenty of on hands- labor jobs waiting out there for skilled and professional people like you!